We are keen to explore the possibility of a plenary session of duration 40 minutes at the event to be conducted by an SME from your Organization.
For the Invited speakers, complete White Paper submission is not a prerequisite. However, submission of an abstract of the topic and a speaker profile as detailed below is required to enable the Tech Review Committee to take an informed decision regarding selection. Using the abstract as a basis, the Technical Review Committee can further explore the depth and take-away from the plenary session through a teleconference with the proposed speaker.
- Hands-on SME with minimum 6+ years of experience. Should also have good communication skills / high energy levels and be able to connect with the audience
- CXO/Business Head who can throw light on the topic from a business perspective – where the industry is heading, the challenges that need to be addressed etc.
1. An abstract of the session containing (about 500 words):
a) Intro to the session
b) Content flow
c) Intended audience
d) Audience prerequisites (if any)
e) Key benefits/take-away
f) Description of case studies / any additional handouts – exercises, quizzes etc
2. A Speaker profile of about 200 words that clearly highlights the speaker’s experience and expertize in the topic of the session.
Suggested topics (speakers can feel free to suggest other appropriate and relevant topics not mentioned below)
- Vision for the Enterprise Mobility space & implications for testing
- Challenges in testing in the enterprise mobility space
- Non-Functional testing for mobile applications
- Mobile test automation platforms and frameworks
- Performance Testing of Mobile Applications
- Security Testing of Mobile Applications
- Usage of tools and automation in the mobility space.
- Cloud Computing – Mobility Space
- Android platform
- Ios application testing
- HTML5 applications – Strategic technology approach
- Mobility/Wireless communications
- Collaboration systems and services
- Cloud-based communications services and systems
- Social networking on devices
- Enterprise mobile applications
- Device management
Would be great if you can share the information requested above by 12th May 2012. Send in your papers to firstname.lastname@example.org