About the Conference:
In the last few years, testing has metamorphosed into a full-time, creative and lucrative profession. With each passing day, the senior management of organizations is beginning to understand the direct implications of testing on client and user satisfaction, and also on maintenance and operational costs. In this scenario, there is a growing need to share, understand and get the adequate skills required to plan, design, manage and automate testing. At the SUMMIT, gurus, practitioners, automation experts and academicians come together to share their knowledge and expertise so that others can benefit from this learning.
This time STeP-IN SUMMIT 2009 introduces the concept of “tracks” in order to increase the take-away from the conference. Day 2 of the Conference will showcase 4 separate tracks on different domains for more focused learning.
The objective of the Conference is
- To share experiences, expertise and best practices in testing
- To showcase the use of test automation tools
- To get basic and advanced technical test-related skills
- To gain knowledge on testing different systems like client/server, web applications, real time systems and embedded systems
- To understand the psychology of testing
- To understand test strategy and planning for effective test management
- To understand test related metrics and measurements
The Summit highlights:
- Key Note Presentations
- Plenary and Best Practice Sessions
- Panel Discussions
- 4 Tracks
- Pre-conference Tutorials
- Vendor Presentations
- Automation showcase
- Networking opportunities with decision-makers from leading IT
- organizations from India and abroad.